Elysium of the Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium of the Kindred

A safe haven for the Kindred of the night to 'hang out'.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hochmeister Falke
Your Friendly Fascist Overlord [Primogen]
Hochmeister Falke

Male
Number of posts : 210
Lenght of Unlife : 29
Job/hobbies : Grandmaster of the New World Teutonic Order
Registration date : 2008-10-15

The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Thanks, PB (and J). Wink

Like I said, I'm feeling better about it now. I haven't gotten to talk to her in several weeks anyway, so I guess I'm starting to get used to being without her.
Back to top Go down
http://h-laf.foromotion.net/forum.htm
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Kewl. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Where to start?

First, I'll apologize for not replying or commenting lately. I've been in a weird mood lately that I can't quite describe. Summer vacation just started last week, so you'd expect me to be happy and have lots of artwork flowing, but... nothing. I haven't had any desire to draw. Nothing really has satisfied me lately; I got three PS2 games last week but once I beat all of them, I lost my interest in replaying them. I just got back from spending the weekend at a little resort with my best real life friend, but now I don't really care. Even my awesome new airsoft SKS is gathering dust, along with my guitar which I haven't touched since December. The only thing that has made me happy lately is listening to somber, depressing music like this and this.
My mom is starting my guitar lessons again, but I really don't give a damn about it any more. Besides the fact that just about everyone plays the guitar these days, I just don't want to be a musician. I don't care for rock any longer. Like I said above, all I've been listening to is depressing "funeral music" as my mom calls it. It's the one thing that calms me down and actually puts me in a decent mood.
I don't know how to describe how I feel. It feels like I'm missing something. I feel no guilt, I feel no pain. I don't know if this is just another of my phases or if there's really something wrong. It's almost like the stress of school kind of kept me together, but that's ridiculous. I have been thinking about my girlfr- well, used-to-be-girlfriend quite a bit. Maybe that's it? Maybe all I need is someone to be with? Yeah, good luck with that. I'm only viewed as a geek in real life. I'm out of shape, not athletic, and I spend barely 0.0001% of my time outdoors. And it's not like I can go to my parents or my disgusting little brother for support. At least it's good that I have an open mind on relationships, I guess.
I don't want to type any more. In fact, I can't type any more. My brain is too jumbled up and unsettled right now for me to organize any more thoughts. Maybe I'll feel better after another night's sleep. If anyone has any advice or suggestions or ideas for me, I'm open.

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine.
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysium of the Kindred :: Other less important concerns :: Kindred Personal Journals-
Jump to: