Elysium of the Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium of the Kindred

A safe haven for the Kindred of the night to 'hang out'.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hochmeister Falke
Your Friendly Fascist Overlord [Primogen]
Hochmeister Falke

Male
Number of posts : 210
Lenght of Unlife : 29
Job/hobbies : Grandmaster of the New World Teutonic Order
Registration date : 2008-10-15

The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke Empty
PostSubject: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:19 am

Listening to Monty Python's Lumberjack Song, are we? Burfday boi. afro

Last edited by Hochmeister Falke on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://h-laf.foromotion.net/forum.htm
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Ugh. Went with my dad to a couple of our hunting spots over the weekend and got covered with poison ivy. I'm starting to get used to it, though. scratch

By the way, that little yellow guy is supposed to express my itchyness. I'm not deeply pondering anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Hey, sorry for my absence the last couple days. I've been busy with stuff. I guess I'll go sit down now.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Yeah, sorry I haven't been on much, I've been busy again. And I've gotten into playing Command and Conquer more recently, and that takes up a lot of time. I'll try to post in the RPG by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Hey, interesting new main page. I just noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 am

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've been busy visiting my Grandma and hunting and stuff. I'll try to post in the RPG soon.

By the way, what's the point of locking the RPG because of inactivity? What if someone wants to post in it, but can't because it's locked? Do you want it to be delayed more?
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 pm

Sorry for my absence, Thanksgiving has had my family pretty busy. I'll try to make my next post in the RPG someitme the next couple days but I'm not making any promises. My computer has been acting up again lately, and my internet hasn't been working right.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Heh, nice censors. I hope your buddies are okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity recently. A lot of computer troubles, as usual, and it all ended with our hard drive being fried and us having to borrow a computer. I wish the computer in my room worked so I don't have to share the family computer. Mad
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:01 pm

My computer's hard drive fried. We borrowed one from my aunt, but it doesn't work. So I'm at my grandma's house right now.

No computer games, no Velcoran Wars, no anything. I had like 1/3 of my story finished on that computer, and now it's gone. Except for the three chapters I uploaded here.

So, until we get our computer fixed (hopefully soon), or we get a new one, don't expect much from me.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Ugh, how long has it been? *wipes cobwebs from forum*

The good news? We got a new computer. It's working great so far, I've already got two games installed on it and the internet is way faster than on our old computer.
The bad news? They couldn't save our files. So all of my stuff is gone. Now I'll have to start from scratch on all those unfinished or unposted chapters of my story.
The other good news? The guy who was working on our computer found a new hard drive for it, so when we get it back, it's going in my room. Yay! I finally have my own freakin' computer! XD
Also, we're sending the old hard drive to someone who specializes in recovering files, so maybe they're not completely lost.

So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Biohazard wrote:
Red Hawk wrote:
Ugh, how long has it been? *wipes cobwebs from forum*

The good news? We got a new computer. It's working great so far, I've already got two games installed on it and the internet is way faster than on our old computer.
The bad news? They couldn't save our files. So all of my stuff is gone. Now I'll have to start from scratch on all those unfinished or unposted chapters of my story.
The other good news? The guy who was working on our computer found a new hard drive for it, so when we get it back, it's going in my room. Yay! I finally have my own freakin' computer! XD
Also, we're sending the old hard drive to someone who specializes in recovering files, so maybe they're not completely lost.

So... yeah.
Yeah, I've been meaning to clean those cobwebs, but I just kept putting it off.

Glad to hear you've got a new computer. As for the loss of your stories, look on the bright side, you can rewrite them with improvements. There's always room for improvement. At least you've got something. I'm stuck using other computers since my overpriced paperweight went to hell.

Your overpriced paperweight went to hell? Laughing (sorry, I thought that was funny)

But how can I rewrite what I can't even remember?
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Once again, I apologize for my absence. School, new games, yadda yadda blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Okay, so yesterday I was called to the school office during math class. I didn't know why but I was glad to get away from math... blech. Anyways, there were two other kids called with me. We each got a plain white envelope and were sent back to class.
Inside the envelope was an invitation to a local fine arts fair. Why was I invited? Apparently, my art teacher was so impressed with my artwork that she reccomended me to be one of the artists displaying work there. Awesome, huh? Even more awesome, I was one of the three students chosen from my school, and the other two were chosen for their musical talents. I guess that means I'm the best artist in the school!

In other news, several storage jars were broken when a nuclear plant exploded earlier today near a storage jar manufacturing plant. Luckily, no glass bottles were injured, only storage jars. Also, there was a horrible five-car accident on Interstate 40 this afternoon when a semi-truck carrying five thousand pounds of peanut butter crashed into a macaw that was standing in the road. No parrots were involved. Tonight on CGNNB, we will discuss 'Deja Vu', the strange phenomenon that makes you fell as though you have lived through something before. And tonight on CGNNB, we will discuss 'Deja Vu', the strange phenomenon that makes you feel as though you have lived through something before... Strange... Anyways, tonight on CGNNB, we will discuss 'Deja Vu', the strange pheno- wait... Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:19 am

Yeah, B'skorp, life sucks. The most cops I've seen were at a hostage situation near my neighborhood. Apparently some guy had kidnapped his daughter or something and had a gun. Of course, they had police and SWAT and helicopters all over the place. It was kind of cool, actually.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 pm

From what I've heard, Canada has much stricter gun laws. I've got a Canadian friend on dA who says he's gotten in a lot of trouble with his airsoft guns before.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:04 am

Yeah, a bunch of high, drunken idiots. Not too uncommon here in the States. Wink

Speaking of guns, our new president has already made another stupid mistake. That's, like, ten since he was inaugurated. I can't stand it. He's trying to pass a law that bans assault rifles and high-powered hunting rifles. Why? Here's his reason: "Because the Mexican drug cartels have them".

What the crap? Seriously, how can you pass that as an excuse, Obama? You're stupider than I thought. Rolling Eyes

Also, there's a bunch of states who want to seceede because of Obama. To tell the truth, I'd be right there with them. I really have no hope for America anymore. Obama's stimulus package is the stupidest load of bullcrap ever to be passed by Congress. Doesn't he realize that everytime our country has been through an economic depression and we've done stuff like his stimulus package, our nation has gone even further into debt? But everytime we haven't done anything, everything has worked itself out.

As soon as I'm done with high school and (hopefully) get my bachelor's degree, I'm moving to Australia. I don't care if Obama is still the president, I just want to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:39 pm

B'skorp, here's a previous journal entry on my devianART.

January 20, 2009 - Obama's Presidential Inauguration day. Our teachers made us watch it on the television all day long, and I quite literally almost vomited. Obama makes me sick and I'm not the least bit happy about him being our president. No, I'm not at all being racist; I hold nothing against him for being African-American. It's his extreme liberal beliefs that I despise.
For example, while in the Senate, Obama voted against a law that said that if a woman has a late abortion and the baby is alive and breathing when it comes out, the baby had to be taken into care and adopted by someone. Don't they know that thousands of people are getting abortions every day, while thousands more are waiting for their chance to adopt a baby?
Why was it so hard for Obama to show his birth certificate? Yes, he did have a 'certificate of birth' from Hawaii, but that merely states that you were born. A birth certificate tells the exact place and time you were born. If Obama is native-born just like he's supposed to be to become President, why didn't he just show his freaking birth certificate in the first place? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they have a video of Obama's grandmother saying that he was born in Kenya?
At the beginning of the elections, all the Presidential candidates agreed to only use government funding for their campaigns. Guess who went outside of that agreement and used thousands of dollars of private funding? Only Obama, of course. Every other candidate stayed true to the agreement. If McCain had done that, wouldn't people be all over him for it?
As a Presidential candidate, Obama's private airplane used to have a U.S. flag painted on it. Obama had the flag removed and replaced with his own symbol! Now look me in the eye and tell me that isn't self-centered. Would you replace the very symbol of the country you want to represent with your own symbol?
Obama is starting to remind me greatly of the Nazi leader, Adolf Hitler. Why? First, look how charismatic and self-centered both of them are. Second, how did Hitler gain the support of the Germans? Through his excellent speaking abilities and promises of rebuilding the country. Hm, sounds familiar, doesn't it?
To sum it all up, I see Obama as a self-absorbed, deceptive person who can’t do anything for this country. Look at all the power the President really has anyways! How in the world can Obama make such big changes on his own?
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while. The whole fascist rule of my forum is keeping me pretty busy... Wink
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:12 pm

It's supposed to be sent to me via PM.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 pm

March 22, 2009. I have made Attempts to Annes Bioskorpion's Forum to the Reich. Now we can only Wait to see if the Citizens will be Willing to Devote Themselves to the Fuhrer.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:10 am

Hmm, it seems that someone is taking after his fascist counterpart. Wink

The new look is cool, but my eyes are having a difficult time adjusting to the dark colors.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 am

I didn't say it was fascist, I said it was the fascists' counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Congrats, mein Freund. I hope you enjoy your new instrument.

Anyways, I apologise for my annoying behaviour lately. I've been in a somewhat bad mood for a while now because of something that happened a few days ago that I'd rather not talk about (unless you really want to know).
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Meh, I might as well tell. I'm feeling better about it now.

Basically, my girlfriend has always had really protective parents. So our relationship has been a well-kept secret for a long time. As far as I know, her parents have known about our relationship for a while but haven't done much about it besides refusing a few offers to take her to see a movie or something. But last week, they seperated us for good. Since then I've felt kinda betrayed and lonely and I've acted like a sort of *censored* to some people, and I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke   The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incomplete Historical Archives of Hochmeister Falke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysium of the Kindred :: Other less important concerns :: Kindred Personal Journals-
Jump to: