Elysium of the Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium of the Kindred

A safe haven for the Kindred of the night to 'hang out'.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vox's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vox
Obscure Kindred
Obscure Kindred
Vox

Male
Number of posts : 35
Humor : Haha.
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Vox's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Vox's Blog   Vox's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:48 pm

It's kind of ironic to have a blog when your username means "Voice". lawl.

Struggling to keep my own forum alive. Added Versa Prod. to about 20 different search engines to be indexed. With any luck we'll have new members from it, but I have that feeling in the back of my head that just says "No."

I doubt we'll get any new forumotion members, mainly because all the forums go in Ascending order, with all the active forums up front, so those are the ones everybody joins.

Semester finals just ended this week; finished my last one just before I typed this up. They're going to be gay here and give us homework even though it's the end of the freakin' semester! And we don't even get MLK day off, because of Hurricane Ike.

More posts later.
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net
Vox
Obscure Kindred
Obscure Kindred
Vox

Male
Number of posts : 35
Humor : Haha.
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Vox's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox's Blog   Vox's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Biohazard wrote:
Hold your horses, CD. Your site's just inactive, like J.Z.W's. If you want people to join your site, put it in your sig, or PM people you'd like to join, but only once. Don't make pointless, desperate topics about things like this. You could post that in your blog too, but no topics like this.

You know, the reason why J.Z.W's forum is inactive is most likely because it's such a pain in the *BUTT* to get a post up. Every page freezes Internet Explorer for a few seconds, but the program doesn't show up as not responding and CPU Usage is about 6%. WTF?

Maybe it's just me that has that problem. I would not be surprised at all.
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net

Vox's Blog
Page 1 of 1