Elysium of the Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium of the Kindred

A safe haven for the Kindred of the night to 'hang out'.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journal Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bioskorpion
Tremere Philosopher [Prince]
Bioskorpion

Male
Number of posts : 265
Lenght of Unlife : 31
Job/hobbies : Ruling the Camarilla in Ottawa
Humor : Take a guess
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Journal Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Journal Regulations   Journal Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:23 pm

These are the blog rules and go as followed (I'd like a quarter for every time a forum Admin has writen that).

1. Posting
When posting in your blog, you can be silly, but spam will not be tolerated. Don't post things like "No one's around" or any other form of complaint, which will be regarded as spam. As usual, repeated violations of this rule will result in the closure or your blog.

2. Amount
Only one blog per person. There is no need for a second blog, but don't start a second one without permission from the staff.

3. Other's blogs
Do not, and I repeat, do not post in another member's blog. Post a reply in your own blog instead.

Apart from that, all other site rules aply here as well.

Like I said before, the repeated violations of these rules as well as the site rules wll lead to warn, temporary or even permanent ban.

~Prince Bioskorp
Back to top Go down
https://bioskorpforum.aforumfree.com

Journal Regulations
Page 1 of 1