Elysium of the Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium of the Kindred

A safe haven for the Kindred of the night to 'hang out'.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bioskorpion
Tremere Philosopher [Prince]
Bioskorpion

Male
Number of posts : 265
Lenght of Unlife : 31
Job/hobbies : Ruling the Camarilla in Ottawa
Humor : Take a guess
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Stat tomorrow, m'kay?

It’s the 26th of October, 2008. The world has been marked for invasion. The demons spread fast and hit hard around the world. The less militaristic countries fall quickly, whereas the others put up little resistance. People, normal citizens are shocked and caught off guard. The police and military aren’t able to hold off the hordes.

A call to a small house in Queens has been made by the secretary of defence. Derek Thomas Baum answers the phone.
“Hello? Who is this?”
“This is Omar Gray, secretary of defence. We need you, Baum, the United States need’s you, and the world need’s you.”
“Oh, really? Why should I help the world?”
“If you’d look outside your window for a moment, we have men ready to take you to Manhattan. They have orders; take you willingly, or by force.”
“Okay, okay. Let me grab my stuff and I’ll be right with them.”

Matthias Luther Fayar, a guard at the Walker Federal Prison in Manhattan, is ending his shift, when the alarm goes off. He runs for the office, to see the warden. When he gets there, he finds the warden, dead with his torso ripped open. Matthias turns, unable to look at the sight. He head’s for the armoury. All the weapons there, he must make a choice.

Kris James Cosmo, a comedian and writer, is performing on Manhattan tonight. He’s doing great with his audience. The crowd starts to cheer. He heads back to the dressing room, when he hears a woman scream. He looks out and sees her, decapitated. He sneaks away, heading for the exit. He sees glowing red eyes, and runs toward the exit, with a pursuer tailing behind him. He exits the building, and slams the door. It knocks against the door, and he runs down the street.
Back to top Go down
https://bioskorpforum.aforumfree.com
Hochmeister Falke
Your Friendly Fascist Overlord [Primogen]
Hochmeister Falke

Male
Number of posts : 210
Lenght of Unlife : 30
Job/hobbies : Grandmaster of the New World Teutonic Order
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:25 am

Matthias grabbed an M16-A2 and put a few extra magazines in his jacket pockets. He knew the M16 would provide good firepower at close range but still be pretty accurate at longer distances, unlike the Remmington shotgun or the M21.
He ran out of the armory and into a hallway, where he got a handful of other guards to follow him.
Matthias began to run in the direction of the courtyard wall, but one of the other guards stopped him.
"Wait- Shouldn't we go see the warden first?" The guard said.
"He's dead, c'mon!" Matthias bluntly replied.
Back to top Go down
http://h-laf.foromotion.net/forum.htm
omega 62
Fledgling
Fledgling
omega 62

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : too many hobbies, but no job

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Kris knowing that there was a near by police station, he entered it. All the policemen were killed or badly injured. One of the injured says:
"they were every where, hundreds maybe thousands, we had no chance"
Then dies.
Kris looks around and sees the armory, grabs a Deagle and heads out to the streets once again.
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:17 pm

He got into the car, but not after grabbing his 5.7. He had placed it in his pocket, as was now surrounded Federal agents in a black Hummer H2.
“So, FBI, how you doing?” He asked.
“I’m fine, but innocent people are in danger. We need to get to our base of operations in Manhattan.” He loaded his pistol and held it in his left hand. He tapped the driver’s shoulder and nodded to him when he looked back. Something’s not right here. He thought to himself. There were three other agents with him: two in front and one in back.
“Tell me; are you ones hurting the innocent people?” He took out his gun.
“What are you-” He’s shot by Derek in head. The man, who was screaming like a beast, was apparently possessed by a demon. The other in front turned to shoot Derek, but the driver knocked him unconscious.
“It’s okay, I’m with you. I’m on your side.” He kept driving and eventually they got to the bridge. There was a military blockade in front of the bridge. He stopped the truck and got out. Derek did the same, but not before placing the gun back in his pocket. The approached the soldiers.
“ID please. I’m not letting anyone cross the bridge without proper ID.” He said.
“Of course.” He removed a badge from his pocket. “Here you go.” The soldier took it and examined it.
“You’re clear, but what about you?” He asked Derek.
“He’s with me. I have orders to bring him-“ He was interrupted by the soldier.
“You have your orders, and I have mine. No one crosses without clearance.” The agent sighed.
“Well, I can’t get you across. Come on; let’s get back in the-“ A missile was fired at the Hummer, destroying it, and killing two soldiers and the agent. Derek survived the blast, but was hurt. He looked up to see one of the soldiers was holding an RPG launcher.
“What the hell?” A soldier yelled.
“Hell is right. Hell on earth. Today, the apocalypse begins, and Lucifer’s rain of terror begins soon.” He dropped the RPG launcher and grabbed the M4 on the strap around his torso and fired at the soldiers. Derek took a shot at him, and it hit in the neck, where blood started gushing. The demon screamed, and died as well.
“What was that thing?” The only remaining soldier asked.
“That was a demon, a spawn of Hell, one of many. Your copper bullets won’t work, they contain little to no silver. You need something like what I’ve got, a silver tungsten mixture, fatal to demons. You need to start manufacturing those.” He said.
“Do you know how rare silver is?” He asked.
“Yes, but tungsten cobalt mixtures will work, but less effectively. It takes a few more shots to take them out, but will still work. Come with me, I’ll need the extra help.” He said. The soldier nodded and followed him into the military Hummer. They drove across the bridge and arrived in Manhattan.
“Head to the prison on the far side of the uptown area.” He said.
“What for?” He asked.
“To get some help.” He said. The truck turned to the left and headed south. They drove, avoiding the chaos around them.
Back to top Go down
omega 62
Fledgling
Fledgling
omega 62

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:13 pm

Kris sees a truck turning the corner of the street and says to himself:

"I hope that truck has some help full people that can come pick me up and maybe they know something about all these demons walking around"

With a dopey smile on his face he raises his thumb hoping to hitchhike. That will soon be the decision of the driver of said truck.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Matthias rushed through the prison office and onto the walkway atop the courtyard wall. Below, there were rioting convicts trying to escape through a small, three-by-two hole in the north wall which had been aparently made by the demons who were seeping through. The handful of guards in the courtyard were being beaten badly, while the cowards retreated to safety. Snipers in the towers surrounding the prison began opening fire on the rioters and the demons.
"Damnit!" Matthias snarled, then ran back into the armory to grab his tactical gear. The other guards didn't follow him. Instead, they ran down the stairs and into the courtyard- to certain doom.
Matthias pulled the bulletproof vest over his head and tightened the straps. He hurried to put on his helmet and goggles, then quickly put on a web belt with extra ammunition and a handful of flashbangs and smoke grenades.
He ran back onto the walkway. By now, there were corpses everywhere and convicts and demons were sprawling all over the courtyard, some carrying guns stolen from the dead guards. Matthias didn't hesitate to open fire. He was a pretty mentally sound person, but all the noise and chaos was almost confusing him. He started shooting at anything not wearing a uniform.
He heard other guards around him calling for military support, but Matthias knew that they were probably occupied with demons in other parts of the city. "This might be the last stand," he said to himself, then continued firing.
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:13 pm

"Who's that?" The driver asked, pointing to a man on the side of the road.
"That guy's all right. He's no demon. Pull over, we can use the help." The driver pulled the truck over, and Kris opened the back door. He got in, closed the door, and before placing his seatbelt, the driver started driving again.
"Thanks guys, those things are everywhere. The police are dead. I got this from them." He took out the Deagle and showed it to Derek.
"Hey, you're Kris Cosmo, aren't you? I used to go to your shows." He laughs, but keeps his eyes on the road.
"Another fan. Where are all the soldiers?" Deek took the gun and removed the clip. He inspected the ammunition, and replaced it back in the gun. He threw the gun out the window and it bounced a few times on the pavement before coming to a stop.
"You won't be needing that. The soldiers are dead, killed by the demons."

At the prison, guards being slaughtered by demons, who seem to have a resitance to usual copper bullets that fill their bodies by the dozens and yet don't fall. The prisonners are rioting, but finaly decide to join the guards in the fight. They fight the hopeless fight. Luscious Drake is still in his cell, a small room, with a door that has a small bared window on it, opposite of a small bared window similar to that of the door and an overhead camera where guards watch him from time to time, and sometimes speak with him.. He lays in the corner to the far left of the window. He hears the screaming and shooting. A few people bang at his door, trying to get in, but with no sucess.
"Damnit, what's going on out there?" He gets up and looks out the door window. The hallway's full of bloodied walls, mutilated bodies and empty weapons surrounded by their bullet casings.
"I told them, but of course they didn't listen. I wonder who they got to replace Burns?" He said to himself. He was presently the only living person in that area.
"Well, looks like I'll have to save the world, again. Now if somebody would just LET ME OUT OF HERE!" He screamed, but no one was there to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Matthias had retreated from the walkway when the demons took the courtyard and began climbing the wall. He ran back into the prison office and to the only remaining exit- the rear gate. The fastest way there was through the cells.
Dodging corpses and avoiding demons, Matthias eventually made it to the narrow hallway leading through one of the cell houses. He sprinted through, not knowing what was going to be outside the rear door.
"Hey you! Hey! Lemme out!" a voice yelled from one of the cells he ran by. He ignored it at first, but turned back when the voice began swearing like a maniac.
Inside the cell was a big guy, pretty muscular, goattee, and wearing a standard orange convict suit.
"Hey, let me out! I can help you! Let me out!" he said quickly.
Matthias hesitated at first, but then realized that he'd need all the help he could get, and that the guy would probably die in there if the demons got to him. Matthias didn't have a key with him, so he picked up a spent grenade pin and tried to pick the lock with it. A few seconds later, the door swung open and the man ran out, pushing Matthias out of the way.
Matthias followed him, an they soon wound up outside the prison. Luckily, none of the demons could be seen there.
Back to top Go down
omega 62
Fledgling
Fledgling
omega 62

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Kris more or less confused about the demons. Was quite shocked seeing his gun fly out the window, he then said:

"What are you doing? Why did you do that? and what do you mean by me not needing it. Its one of the most powerful pistols."

The driver then turned to go to the high security prison knowing that would be one of the safer places to be.

While getting to know each other Kris still had a lot of questions in mind like why the gun was thrown out the window, why the demons were there and much more.

Derek then explained that the copper bullets have no effect on the demons and that its only a tungsten cobalt mixture or a rare silver.

On the way to the prison suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Suddenly, they had turned to the prison courtyard only to find everyone either dead or dying. The trio exited the vehicle and Derek led them into the prison.
"We're not seriously going in there, are we?" The soldier asked. Before Kris could say anything, Derek made a point.
"There's someone in there that can help us. He's in solitary, so he should be all right, all things considering." Derek said. Taking out his 5.7.
"Wait, do another of those?" The soldier asked. Derek shook his head. He told them to stay behind him and to stay alert. He held his weapon ready, like as if he's been doing this most of his life. The halls were scatered with dead, mutilated bodies and blood on the floors and walls. They got to what appeared to be a guard makeshift command post, but no survivors.
"Where are they?" Kris asked nervously.
"I don't think they're here anymore. We need to find survivors. You two, go up to that office and check it out, I'll stand guard here." He stopped while the others headed to the office. When they entered, what they saw was undescribably gruesome.

Luscius banged on his door, yelling at the camera and down the hall, trying to find someone that would listen. Nobody.
"Hello! Anybody there? Come on, get me out of here!"

"Did you hear that? Check the surveilance cams. I'm coming in." He entered and saw the mutilated corpses of dead guards. He ignored it best he could. He turned on the first camera, then the second, and so on. When he got to the eight, he saw his cousin, Luscious. He turned on the intercom and spoke to him, in his cell exclusively.
"Luscious, cn you hear me?" He asked.
"Derek? Is that you? About time you got here. Come get me out of here."
"We're on our way, sit tight." He turned off the intercom and directed them in the apropreate direction.
"Hallway 11, cell 8. That's where he is. It's not too far from here. Let's go." He said. They all proceded out of the office and down to the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:32 pm

((Um... Matthias let Luscious out in my last post. I just didn't directly mention his name; I thought you'd be able to figure it out.))
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:37 am

Red Hawk wrote:
((Um... Matthias let Luscious out in my last post. I just didn't directly mention his name; I thought you'd be able to figure it out.))
((Luscious doesn't have a beard, I thought it was someone else. Just continue with it as some other prisonner. I've got something planned.))
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:14 pm

((Okay, I got him confused with someone else. Sorry this took so long BTW.))

Matthias and the convict began running down the road, away from the prison. They rounded a corner, and something caught Matthias's attention from the corner of his eye. It was one of the Army Hummers that he had seen in the previous wars with demons. "Wait! Hey, over there!" he stopped and pointed towards it.
The prisoner turned and looked, then the two began running together in the direction of the Hummer. Suddenly, several demons sprang out of nowhere and tackled the convict, wrestling him to the ground and tearing him apart.
"Oh $#*%!" Matthias yelled, and began running backwards so that he could open fire on the demons with his M16.
The demons snarled and twisted around, lead filling their bodies. When they were sure the prisoner was dead, they began chasing Matthias. He became terrified when he realized that they weren't dying, even with hundreds of bullets in them. He ran faster than ever. He thought that a flashbang might slow them a bit, so he pulled one off of his vest. He fubled with it, and dropped it before he could pull the pin.
"Damnit!" he said. He looked over his shoulder to see the demons gone. Where they went, he didn't know. He had reached the Humvee, though, so he kneeled on the ground beside it to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:17 pm

((That's okay))

They walked over to the hallway, but Derek stopped them.
"Did ou hear that?" He asked, as he turned to them.
"Hear what?" The soldier asked.
"Gunfire. It's gone now. You have the keys to the truck?" He asked the driver.
"Always." The driver answered. Derek nodded and headed down the bloodied hall, and the others followed him.
"Bloody hell is what this is." Kris said in reaction tothe amount of blood and gore in the hallway. Only one cell door was cloed, and it was at the very end of te hall. They could hear someone mumble curses to himself. Derek gestured to have the other two stay beind him. He walked over to the cell, which he unlocked without Luscious knowing. He pulled it open and Luscious stood up.
"It' about time you got here. Where's Marcus, and who are those two?"
"We're gonna go get Marcus soon, we had to come get you first. This is Kris Cosmo and, wait, who are you?" He asked the soldier.
"Private Robert Duncan, sir." He answered. Luscious stepped out and followed Derek and the others. They headed to where Derek heard gunfire.

Once outside the building, they got outside, only to be met with the mutilated body of an escaped convict, empty bullet casings and an inactive flashbang grenade. Luscious knelt down and inspected the casings.
"M16 bullet casings, if I'm right. That reminds me, Derek, after we pick up Marcus, we've got to go the our, uh, place." The other two ignored him, but Derek nodded in agreement. Luscious headed to the grenade and picked it up.
"This may come in handy." They headed to the Hummer, when a man popped up from behind it, and pointed an M16 at them, Derek doing the same with his Five.seveN.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Matthias fingered the trigger, his heart pounding hard and fast.
"Oh thank God," he said when he realized they weren't demons. He lowered his M16 and started walking towards them. His forehead was drenched with sweat and he was breathing hard. "So, who are you guys?" he asked.

((Sorry this is so short. I don't have much time right now.))
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:29 pm

"Oh, thank God you're a cop." The Duncan said. Derek looked at him.
"More like a prison guard." He turned to the guard.
"I'm Derek Baum, this is Kris Cosmo, Thomas Duncan and..."
"Luscious Drake, I know." The guard interupted. He walked over to them, when Duncan pulled out the keys for the Hummer and walked toward it. He unlocked the door, opened it, and got inside.
"I'd ask, but let's save that question for later." Derek said. The four others entered the Hummer, slammed their doors, and it took off.
"To the Redwood mentl institution. There's someone there we need. So, who are you, fine sir" He asked the guard.
Back to top Go down
Hochmeister Falke
Hochmeister Falke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:41 pm

"Matthias," he replied. He looked down at his boots. He didn't want to admit it because he considered himself a pretty hard person to scare, but he was afraid. He wasn't sure why. Matthias just figured he was anxious about getting it all over with. He started feeling sick to his stomach, so he looked out the window at the buildings they drove past.

((Once again, I apologize for the shortness of this.))
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:30 pm

((No problem, Hawk. Don't try to compete Wink ))

"Here we are, the Redwood mental institute. Mind my asking, but why did we come here?" Duncan asked. Matthias looked at Derek aswell, wondering the same.
"There's a friend of mine here, we'll need him." Derek answered. It didn't seem to answer their questions.
"Only he knows where the guns are." He said again. They exited the Hummer and proceeded into the building. Derek at the front, holding his gun ready, found nothing after entering. The place was deserted; devoid of staff, patients and demons alike. No carnage, nothing. They're headed to room 38, on the third floor of five. They entered the elevator, which proceeded up to the third floor. They could hear something, a television.
"Over there." Matthias pointed. It was room 38. Derek opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked. He entered first, trailed by Luscious, then Matthias, then Duncan, and finaly Kris. They found a man lying on the bed, his head was bald, and he sported a brown goatee. He was watching the Simpsons. He got up and stood in front of them. There was an moment of silence, until he spoke.
"It's about time, guys." He said. Luscious walked over to him and hugged him.
"Marcus, you haven't changed a bit."
"I'm sorry, Luc, but if you time in solitary has changed you, you know I don't swing that way."
"And the angels call you wise." Derek said.
"They call him a soldier." Marcus replied.
"We need guns," Matthias interupted, "and we need them now."
"Hold your horses you, uh, flatfoot. I know where they are. We need a vehicle."
"Done." Said Duncan.
"See, there's a real soldier. Okay, we need to get uptown. There's a building there, I'll tell you which one. Now, let's get out of this desolate little room. Lead the way, clown." He said to Kris.
"Uh, I'm the one with the gun, Marcus. I'll go first, and yes, I have silvers."
Back to top Go down
Bioskorpion
Bioskorpion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:08 pm

I'm closing this because of inactivity, lack of interest and just plain old better ideas for a different one.
Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? Locked12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?   Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Rising: Start, will you?
Page 1 of 1