Elysium of the Kindred

A safe haven for the Kindred of the night to 'hang out'.

HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I have a dream...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bioskorpion
Tremere Philosopher [Prince]

Male
Number of posts : 265
Lenght of Unlife : 25
Job/hobbies : Ruling the Camarilla in Ottawa
Humor : Take a guess
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: I have a dream...   Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:06 pm

...that I would like to share with you. It was kinda weird, but I'll tell it as best I can:

I was in my house, all normal and everything, when a tin can flies through the window and explodes in my face. I respawn (don't ask me how, don't ask me why) at the front door, when another come flying at me, and kills me. This happens a third time in my bedroom. Now that I've been killed several times, it was time for me to do some reasearch, and, in a split second, concluded that it explodes when pierced. I opened it, and a light brown soup was in it. For some reason or another, I take some 24' frying pan and place it on a stove of the same size. I dumped a few cans; four or five, I don't know. I dumped a lot of salsa onto it, and lit four matches and dropped them onto the concoction. The substance that was in the tin cans became nachos, little round ones, like Tostitos. I removed the matches, when Mister Spock came running and got shot by some guy in a spacesuit with a phaser. He ran away, and I went to see Spock on the ground. He said: "Live long, and prosper." That's when I woke up.

So, if you find that interesting, or rather disturbing, then that's fine. If you have any dreams, don't be afraid, share them with us.

I am of clan Tremere
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioskorpforum.aforumfree.com
CrimsonDiabolics
Fledgling
Fledgling

Male
Number of posts : 8
Lenght of Unlife : 24
Job/hobbies : ehh... well... I have alot of hobbies but.. no job yet.
Humor : Banana!
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream...   Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 pm

well I had a strange dream, well I never had one for the past 5 years I'm gonna a tell one I had when I was 3.
I had no clue what was happening and then.. I lost my left eye ball and a rotten tomato came and out. I woke up.
strange dream, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdstudios.net23.net/forum/index.php
Bioskorpion
Tremere Philosopher [Prince]

Male
Number of posts : 265
Lenght of Unlife : 25
Job/hobbies : Ruling the Camarilla in Ottawa
Humor : Take a guess
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream...   Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Mmm, rotten tomatoes. Yeah, that is strange. sadly, I still haven't remembered a dream. Apparently, there's no "not having a dream". There are three stages of sleep. The first, if you wake up, you will not remember a thing from your dream. The second, you will remember, but it will be vague. The third, you remember with clear detail. It's always best, and recommended, not only for this topic, but for each individual's health, to wake up in the third stage. Teens need at least 12-14 hours of sleep, so it's hard, but when in adulthood, it goes down to 8-10 hours.

I am of clan Tremere
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioskorpforum.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream...   

Back to top Go down

I have a dream...
Page 1 of 1